Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been told by some of the nerds that it would be a good idea to get one of those mini macs (little computer - 60GB hard drive + DVD drive, USBs etc) wired up to sunvisor monitiors and the head unit... with a tablet (graphics drawing tool but also mouse) sunken into the flip side of the glove box door. and then using the apple controller to select music thru visor screens therefor having a big car ipod???

sounds expensive to me just wondering if would be something that can work n if there is better ideas followin the same principle :?

·
Registered
789 Posts
yea, that would work persomally i dont see the point in wiring a computer into your car, the main reason would be for Sat Nav, which you can buy a head unit that does this, or for mp3 storage. just hook your ipod up to you car

·
Registered
191 Posts
gd idea. macs are gd.

you could call ur car "icar"

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Nice idea mate, i'm sure Dan Sxi (i think) will be able to confirm the rough cost and how much work would be needed!!

IMO it is not worth it! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i was thinking about getting a in car pc for sat nav, bluetooth etc. but its more hastle than its worth. better just hooking an ipod up to the car. Ive just purchased the ipod video adaptor for alpine screens, so on the lookout for a ipod video and thats me finished

1 - 9 of 9 Posts