Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the garage to top up with petrol and my f*ckin petrol cap wouldnt open. Keys were out of theignition, lights were off and all dorrs shut. It owuldnt open.

Drove on for baout 5 misn utesand stopped at next station and still wudnt open.

Drove on another 20 minsutes until next one and it opened first time.

Sometimes it opens and sometimes it doesnt.

Anyone know why?

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, Il take your word for it mate, but I dont ever remember doing this before.

Thanks in advance if it works.

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So if some dickhead in the back has his door locked it wont work?

Fat ****ing wigan wanker :D

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yes it will work.you press the fob once opens the drivers door,press it twice it opens all the doors the boot and petrol flap

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Pal.
Wasn't really a problem.

Just some thick dickhead driver who aint got a clue :roll: :oops:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
lol everyone i know has that same problem :lol: they always phone me to get the answer :|

"im at the petrol station, how do i open my petrol flap!!!"

·
Registered
92 Posts
Matt said:
lol everyone i know has that same problem :lol: they always phone me to get the answer :|

"im at the petrol station, how do i open my petrol flap!!!"
I dont understand this............surely your doors wont be locked when u get out of the car at the petrol station? so..your petrol flap should just open?
John

·
Registered
214 Posts
For a short while they changed it so that when you pressed unlock once all the doors, boot and petrol cap opened, but they changed it back.

What mine does - which is strange is.... I get in my car and then lock the doors, as an anti hi-jack thing and if i've been ragging it a bit the doors unlock themselves, i think this is a function that if you crash they all unlock to easily get people out of the car.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
You can change the option to have one or two presses to open all doors in the tech 2 module. You can also make it put the sidelights on all the time like a volvo :eek:

If you want it changed have a word with your friendly vauxhall technician, and I'm sure they'll change it for ya!

D

·
0 Posts
G4 - edited naughty words in first post ;)

Ka$h - thats some good info mate :thumbs:

Chewy - yeah i know.... and he would never believe me when i said mine needed two :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Yer my uncle took my car out a few months ago and got to the petrol station and couldn't get into the petrol cap so just came home :lol:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
when we used to rent them out we used to get phone calls all the time off customers because they couldn't get it open

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
my car does that stupid autolock thing too. u open the car, stand outside speaking tour mate/gf/mum- telling u to drive sensibly- and then u go for the handle and it's locked again. grrr... it locks when key is in range but not when outta range. makes not a lot of sense to me... chewy?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts