Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The antiroll bar on my 03 corsa C has completely snapped I think I’ll have to drop the subframe to change it? Anyone know best way to drop it or is it possible to change it without? Thanks

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Yikes, sorry to hear that. It might help others (not me, I'm useless) to state your engine type. There's a lot more room to do work with if there's a one-litre than, say, the 1.8 or 1.7 diesel.

EDIT: there are a few Youtube videos (search "Corsa C anti roll bar") if you haven't thought of looking there yet.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Not heard of them snapping on the Corsa before. Seen them snap on other vehicles though.
To replace you will have to lower the rear of the sub frame. This means the front part of the exhaust will need to be removed as well. Completely remove the 2 rear sub frame bolts and loosen the 2 front bolts, You will also need to remove the engine mounts to the sub frame one at the rear on all models and a front mount on 1.4 and up models. You will have to disconnect the steering rack from the column from inside the car as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts