Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since ive done a few more mods to my car, as yet i haven't informed my insurers , who are as you probobly guessed direct line.Does anyone else insure with these and how are they with modifacations as long as they are only cosmetic.

i know im a naughty boy and i should know better as im a broker but i thought i might leave it as im changing insurers soon i think.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
over 25 to have mods with em mate
crap, looks lik il have to keep it quiet til renewal then move back to flux or such like.

anyone had a worse case senario.........made a claim when they havent declared everthing to them

·
Registered
890 Posts
im with them, and i have NOT told them about my alloys and my 6x9's.

dnt worry about it.
When i was 17 i was insured as named driver with them, at that age i drove my mums ford ka which had standard 15inch ford alloys on it.
At the time the thought of declaring them never even crossed my mind etc as it came like that.
Anyway i ended up putting it almost into a small ditch and was at college at time so sent it to get repaired and at first they said the insurance was completely void.
After my mum talked to them for a bit they let us off and just made us pay, to insure the wheels for a full year.
So to be honest i wouldnt go with the lines of "dont worry"
Say if you crahsed into an expensive car i dont think they would be so leniant, i only think they let us off because there was no third party involved.
So my advice is insure them as quick as you can mate!

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
im with them, and i have NOT told them about my alloys and my 6x9's.

dnt worry about it.
so why you paying for insurance when you don't have it?

as for my experience with direct line they are s***. everytime i phone i'm always on hold for atleast 20 mins, they don't let you mod at all and they mess paperwork up really easy.

For example - my paperwork was fine and i've just put my private plate on my car so rang them up for new paperwork which arrived and they wanted me to confirm the colour of the car even though it was correct on the first lot of paperwork. so after 3 waits of about 20/30 mins each time i've finally got correct paperwork.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey I went to Ad Flux got a brill quote 700 corsa sri 1.8 dblias mani plus dblias ind kit, 3yes NCB. Give em a call worth it in the long run!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts