Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AP Coilovers bought new for £430 2 years ago, Include top hats so they are ready to go straight on your car, covered around 10,000, quite a bit of surface dirt but work perfectly. Includes C spanner

Slam your Corsa for £50

Collection from sheffield

On The Car

·
Registered
35 Posts
any damage to these? do they make any knocks or bangs? I have purchased 2 sets of second hand coilovers this week and both seem to bang and bottom out :/

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any damage to these? do they make any knocks or bangs? I have purchased 2 sets of second hand coilovers this week and both seem to bang and bottom out :/
There is a few scratches on them but they still work perfectly, they are quite high quality and improve the handling aswell rather than making it rock solid and low

·
Super Moderator
8,324 Posts
ya need to give the person in this thread that,s selling them ya mobile number in pm not me :facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
8,324 Posts
dunno mate, that azzaroden sent me a message with his mobile number asking me to text him cos he,s really interested :hat: i aint the one selling :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
AP Coilovers bought new for £430 2 years ago, Include top hats so they are ready to go straight on your car, covered around 10,000, quite a bit of surface dirt but work perfectly. Includes C spanner

Slam your Corsa for £50

Collection from sheffield

On The Car

I can collect tomorrow mate if possible. drop me a text 07880355450

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts
You should accept the offer given not mess people around by putting it on eBay (I have removed the link)
http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?247047-****-Trading-Rules-****

5. You may not list an item that is available for sale elsewhere or at auction,
including eBay. This is because anyone trying to buy your item here will have to wait until the auction has ended, and then may not get the item. Likewise while a deal is being negotiated here the item may sell elsewhere. The only exception to this rule is whole cars - which may be advertised here in addition to Autotrader and Pistonheads (please post in your thread when your car has been sold or traded in). If your items here are not selling and you wish to advertise them elsewhere - simply PM a moderator and he will close your thread for you. You may not advertise links to your own auctions held elsewhere. Any ebay links (including your own auctions) may be placed in the "ebay links" forum. This forum section does not allow replies, and is not visible to Google and the outside world.

7. The first person to offer the asking price for an item should get the item. Nobody has an automatic right to having a second bid, if you want something offer the asking price. If the seller offers any items to a certain member at a certain price then said member should get first refusal at that price. We would recommend that you give any member you make this offer to at least 24hours to respond before offering it to someone else.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well i was the first one to say i would take these, so if you do decide to sell through the forum please contact me my number is a few posts up thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well i was the first one to say i would take these, so if you do decide to sell through the forum please contact me my number is a few posts up thanks
Thing is mate now hes listed its no use taking it down of eBay just deleting this post instead. If you are bidding on them i have a max bid of £60 and im not willing to pay more than this so feel free to outbid so it frees me up at least. Thanks

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts
Yep this is the problem & why we have the rules

and I can see the bidding is already at £51 so there not going to go cheap/he will make more money off them now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.