Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, are they interchangeable or does it have to be the same part number?, these things are never going to break a speed record so how much difference in force can there be.....

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I seem to remember corsas/combos were all fitted with 23.8mm master cylinders, Some had M10 ports and some M12 but otherwise should be interchangeable.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have only ever come across 1 size of master cylinder on all the Corsa C, Combo's and Tigra B's I've worked on and they all shared the same size servo as well.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have only ever come across 1 size of master cylinder on all the Corsa C, Combo's and Tigra B's I've worked on and they all shared the same size servo as well.
This is what I thought, I couldn't see VX changing them across the range,

I've had a better look at it, can you but the plastic part that goes between the vaccum hose and the servo?

Mines is broken and I think that's where the hissing is coming from.....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
You can get the rubber grommet seal on its own but the pipe is complete. Either Vauxhall main dealer or second hand parts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can get the rubber grommet seal on its own but the pipe is complete. Either Vauxhall main dealer or second hand parts.
I think I need both, the seal on the servo is perishing and the plastic bit from the hose is chipped so I think it's a bit of both

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Master cylinders are different depending on brake config drums discs, abs or not, esp or not, auto gearbox or not. Same for servo. Parts catalogue is full of various numbers. Been there done that with the upgrade from non abs to esp.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Master cylinders are different depending on brake config drums discs, abs or not, esp or not, auto gearbox or not. Same for servo. Parts catalogue is full of various numbers. Been there done that with the upgrade from non abs to esp.
Are the brake boosters all the same?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Servos are different for manual and auto, abs/non abs etc....
It's strange how they all have the same part number??
May be it's just UK that are all the same servo's? There is a model number break for later Corsa's. Never seen any difference and we have cars from 51 plate to 2006. z12xe manual to z14xe auto and z18xe, all have the same set up with 2 different ABS units.

The part number for mine isn't even on there

9057 6563

1 - 12 of 12 Posts