Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
wheres all the sporty bits on it?theres a sportive in my local dealers and its looks mint but has all spoilers/splitters on and diff alloys!they must be options

·
Registered
472 Posts
i'm after an older one of these around an 03
Theres an older one up my area mate, guys done it up soooo sexy :love: lol its been slammed white alloys and hes gone for the red and white look, custom vauxhall vinyls, front back aprons and side skirts, quite heavily done up when you see it. point is i love them :lol:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think the Sportive SE has all them extra's and the wheels aren't actually alloys, just steelies with wheel trims that make em look like alloys... Still love it tho :)

wheres all the sporty bits on it?theres a sportive in my local dealers and its looks mint but has all spoilers/splitters on and diff alloys!they must be options

·
Registered
343 Posts
Think the Sportive SE has all them extra's and the wheels aren't actually alloys, just steelies with wheel trims that make em look like alloys... Still love it tho :)
Yeah the Sportive SE is the tricked up one. Or as my local dealer called it, the "boy racer" van LOL.

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
drove one of them the exact same 1.7cdti (the non red ti) and it was a nail tbh :p

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
the astra vans are nice, when they are kitted and have either the pentas or vxr alloys. Shoulda went for the 1.9 150 engine tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts