Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right im gonna be gettin money for my bday and will be able to buy an irmy spoiler and something else. Im really thinkin hard weather to get an irmy exhaust or full install for my car. Ive got most of the audio as my cousin got loads infinity gear he doesnt want (ie 6 channel amp and sub) so all i need is comps for the front and h/u. All of which will cost roughly same as irmy exhaust or maybe a little more.

so just wondering what you all think i should get first. I will be getting them both and more in the future just dunno what 2 get first.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I would go with the ICE, your exhaust wont make your rear view mirror shake :lol:

and if you are going to be getting both in the future your ICE will give the most birthday satisfaction

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'd go ICE. People will only say they don't see the point in ICE if they haven't heard a decent system. Exhaust will only give a couple of bhp extra performance anyway.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
i cant see the point in just makin loud noise , make a loud noise u like - music!!!!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
get irmy exhaust, ... the sound and performance of the car in my eyes is in list than an ICE

·
Registered
21,904 Posts
your choice. the exhaust will make the car sound nicer (in some people's eye's - personally im not a fan on those fart cans on the back of 1.x cars, but i havent heard in irmscher one so no comment) and on a 1.2 isnt going to make much of a difference if any to performance. or, a nice sounding system. personally i would go for a nice sounding system, especially as you are getting some of it for free.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right had my birthday and i got 775 quid to play with so spoiler is a defo and still unsure on ice or exhaust.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i could probably push for both ice and exhaust but really wanna save some of me cash aswell

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'd go ICE. People will only say they don't see the point in ICE if they haven't heard a decent system. Exhaust will only give a couple of bhp extra performance anyway.
not being funny but im sure with a 1.2 he aint getting for the performance but more looks and sound. Standard speaker setup in a corsa with a sub alone aint too bad (aint in my sri, dont know about other models if speakers are different but doubt it) so id go exhaust

·
Registered
650 Posts
775!!!:O man how lucky, personally i think exhaust, it really shows that your actualy modding a car and not just sticking ****ty sun strips on it, however if you aint got the other bits like rims it just looks chavy:(

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
775!!!:O man how lucky, personally i think exhaust, it really shows that your actualy modding a car and not just sticking ****ty sun strips on it, however if you aint got the other bits like rims it just looks chavy:(
i know i was made up. erm not too sure on comment off lookin chavy cos its gonna be irmy exhaust and not a big ass 4 inch jap box. i will do alloys eventually any way but in time.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
i say exhaust!.....more noticable mod and to be honest i doubt u'll always be using ur ICE at its fullest potential...coz dont coz if i didnt ill have a headach 24/7

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
both !! get a nice sub and amp then all you need is a nice back box :D
got a sub and 6 chan amp just need a decent headunit decent front comps wiring etc. thanks for all replys but i think i will go for exhaust for now and ice l8r on in year maybe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts