Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to replace the battery because it's pretty crap to be honest! :lol: (bought the car used and it's been sitting around for a long time).But I can't get the battery out, I can undo the bolt fine at the bottom left of the battery but there's no room to pull it out?! :?

Maybe someone could scan me a the relevant page of the Haynes manual or something, ne help would be great - tnx!

D

·
0 Posts
Heres what i put in your other post :D

Why didnt you just take it back to where you got it from and get them to sort it.....

Its there problem not yours as its still under warenty - they would have changed the battery for free too :D

You then said it was bought used!!!

SO.... im sure they will still sort it for you :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would involve a whole lot of effort... :shock: :D I don't wnna have 2 jump it then take it all the way back there to be honest m8, I'll get it sorted myself. Been waitin long enuff for it as it is!! :D So that leaves me in the needing replacement advice again! Ne1 know how?

S

·
0 Posts
I replaced mine the otehr day with a halfords high power jobby!

I am just writting up a little guide to replace it now mate hang on...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tnx a lot m8, i think that'll help loads! I'm gnna get out there tmrw mornin so I'll let ya know! I wasn't unscrewing those screws on that panel earlier, that's why I found it so hard 2 pull the battery out! cheers :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
managed to get it out in the end... really tricky tho, itz a tight fit. Who woulda thought it'd b so difficult to just replace a battery of all thingz :roll:

S

·
0 Posts
Yer it's a well tight fit aint it! They probs do that so you have to take it into vaux to do it then they charge you for doing it!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: wouldn't b suprised m8! but now i've got that sorted i need 2 get the radio fixed as well, so it looks like a trip 2 vaux after all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts