Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
my old BCM (yf,010f) changed as parking light allows on , i bought a secondhand one (yf,010f) but center locking not working, I tried to program remote key by opcom as usual but nothing happen ,I think the problem here in the variant configuration

if some one send me a file from his working well variant I will be very grateful

sorry for my English as i am from Egypt

·
Registered
Corsa C 2004 z10xep
90 Posts
You need to put old unit back on. And with op com copy the unit. Using op com software. Then put replacement in and go to same software side on op com and up load it to the bcm. Only other way is gaining access main ecu using the code and going to security section on ecu. Reset security and then go to imobiser and doing same there. Turn off ignition. Leans for 10 seconds and then ignition on and go to set up a key. And follow instructions from there. Central locking works though immobiliser the bcm has a code that it reads on bcm. If not same code as stored in unit central locking will not work. Newer op com has the software to copy old unit so can paste on to replacement.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please
You need to put old unit back on. And with op com copy the unit. Using op com software. Then put replacement in and go to same software side on op com and up load it to the bcm. Only other way is gaining access main ecu using the code and going to security section on ecu. Reset security and then go to imobiser and doing same there. Turn off ignition. Leans for 10 seconds and then ignition on and go to set up a key. And follow instructions from there. Central locking works though immobiliser the bcm has a code that it reads on bcm. If not same code as stored in unit central locking will not work. Newer op com has the software to copy old unit so can paste on to replacement.
Give me steps to take a copy by opcom and steps of upload it again 🥺🥺🥺🥺

·
Registered
Corsa C 2004 z10xep
90 Posts
Have you gotten the latest op com version? If so it’s under special on ecu and on immobiliser. After you do the special go to program on both. There will be something on lines of do you want to copy or backup said unit. And updated said unit. Think it’s op com version 2.0 and software 2014 these settings are on. Also has dashboard copy if you need to copy to replace dashboard and clocks.

·
Registered
Corsa C 2004 z10xep
90 Posts
There is a member on here called opcom have a look for his posts and they may help you out more. I cannot show you as it’s to hot for me at mo. And would have to set it all up. And it’s version 1.99 and software 2014. Some call it V 5. If you any good at soldering you could just open units up and swap over eprom chips. There are video on some country’s doing this India on YouTube.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Version 1.99 is fake firmware, for the Corsa C you ideally need 1.39 with the standard clone or the latest genuine firmware for use with the Professional software, which is 1.67.

1.59 is fake.
1.90 is fake.
1.95 is fake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts