Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the box, on the left below, the warning light appears without a belt, which models incorporated it? Do you know if it is a lot of trouble to put the system?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I have never seen a Corsa C with the seat belt warning system fitted and I have had many different models.
From other Vauxhalls that have it I guess you would need seat belt buckles with a micro switch, seat switches to know if someone is in the seat and the bulb in the dash along with all the wiring. They also have a warning buzzer in the circuit.
Some Vauxhalls use the speed signal to know if the driver hasn't fastened seat belt when moving off and don't have a seat switch.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I'm not completely sure, but I think it is active on my Combo Tour, which is also a 1.7DTi and Spanish market. It is not as intrusive as my Focus and Modus, but I think it does light and maybe make a noise. I rarely move with my seatbelt undone, and the Tour will not be reactivated after the winter for a week or two yet, but I shall try to remember and check if I am correct.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not completely sure, but I think it is active on my Combo Tour, which is also a 1.7DTi and Spanish market. It is not as intrusive as my Focus and Modus, but I think it does light and maybe make a noise. I rarely move with my seatbelt undone, and the Tour will not be reactivated after the winter for a week or two yet, but I shall try to remember and check if I am correct.
It's active on mine, it used to light up because I have the D half leathers until I 'fixed' it lol

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Ah, and I believe your Combo is also the Y17DT or DTL, wu11ie?

I put C Exclusiv leather fronts in, but transferred the seat buckle clasps, pre-tensioner and wiring from the original Tour seats onto the Exclusiv runners to save me the bother of different connectors. So, I am probably not imagining it; the warning light activates on mine and (because the seats were changed) it probably comes on when a certain speed is reached as I assume that there is no weight sensor in the Exclusiv seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts