Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
petrol blue sxi, fully colour coded arches skirts and bumpers including door rub strips and boot handle... debadged boot with irmscher single i logo..irmscher small badges above door strips... custom grille with 2 extra fogs aswell as ones in air dam.... irmscher front skirt...rear spoiler..... light brows...dare x1 17s. lowered 30mm on apex springs and dampers..... m3 electric wing mirrors.....peco twin exit stainless steel backbox..... induction kit with custom air intakes..... clifford concept alarm....with 4 extra flashing red leds. 2 in rear pods and 2 on front console..... savage stainless blue iluminated engine start button... hyper blue leds in front interior light concole. momo jet leather steering wheel...... sparco metal pedals..... corsa tailored mats with logo.....lockwood stainless sill protectors.......pioneer deh6500r head unit with steering wheel and portable remote control. sony xplod 3way 6x9s in parcel shelf with custom box around the underside of them...... sony xplod 12 inch sub in ported box...... terminator 500w amp......hyper blue leds shining on sub and amp...... colour coded fire extinguisher in boot with irmscher logo. pics very soon when I get my digicam back.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Pics pics pics.

Stop talking about it and show us the goods :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camera not back from repair

waiting for my camera to come back from repair then i will take some pics of the car. hopefully very soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shock.

i sold the shocks and springs today. it was a 40mm drop i meant to put that instead of 30mm. I got my original irmscher springs back on with 15mm drop till i get a better set of springs and dampers.....looking at an eibach pro kit! they are supposed to be good. pics will be taken soon when ive had the dent in the drivers door repaired.... someone swung there door into it in tescos car park and left before i came out...

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
They must have batterd your car with their door then if you still got the strips on!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got a few pics now. cant past them tho so i could send them to someone and they could post them in my cars section for me. thanks to whoever will.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a nice corsa b mate but not the best ive seen. and its not from nottingham. i want to see corsa c's from nottingham on here. theres a white corsa b down the road from me with the same psg combat 2 kit. looks good but i down like the ironing board type spoiler psg do for the combat kit.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts