Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what company in ice installs in south wales nearest in good driving distance from bridgend is the best in installing everything tidy and good people as in dealing with all your needs and not chucking stupid prices at my face, looking for the future as for a company to supply and install all my gear up hopefully getting a cd changer and a screen set up and part to make my buttons work on my steering colum all before trax, be sorting out a sub amp and front speakers after trax probs!!

need all the help i can get on this one lads

cheers Rocky

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
sextons are ok i think they're probably better for basic things though

I've heard very good things about b&b audio concepts in canton they did gaz's install and they've been at a couple of the cruises also they come recommended by custom rides

uplands have done a few nice installs i met someone there who was having a jazz done by them with a hell of a lot of expensive stuff in

If i were you I'd come to cardiff for a day and go round all 3 places and speak to all the managers and see who impresses you the most

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B & B audio concepts did a great job on mine :D my mate went there with me and i got him discount too! i would defo reccomend u at least get a quote from them ;)
b&b on the cards at mo dont fancy sextons cardiff are audio concepts off the main road and easy parking?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
audio concepts have a small car park there seems quite secure, as i said its definatly worth going down for a quote!

gaz havnt seen you round much recently met mike a while back and had a chat about all sorts think h mentioned you had some plans for the car?
aint been on here much lately coz my internet was down (dad didnt pay the bill :slap:)
i got a steiny splitter waiting to go on and sri grilles - fitted my steiny grille now though :dance:

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
i can say B&B is an awsome company!

the cars they had at SWC 666 was amazing!

they done a smal install in a mate B also, fiberglassed into the wheel well!

and only 2 mins away from my house:p

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and how much did you pay fella if you dont mind me asking ??

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
yeh thats no problem....Well i got a 12" Rainbow sub and a genesis profile 4 amp (bought with them) + they fitted some front comps for me + they replaced my headunit as it blew due to faulty installation for £520

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.