Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then who has the best interior? We've all seen pics of bodykits and alloys but who has modded inside the c?

Who has the best interior on here? Post some pics to compare...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhhhhhhhhh, handbags! :lol:

Do I? Do I really? I've never mentioned it. Don't know what your talking about? :roll:

All good things come to those who wait my friends. 8)

No, I keep telling you how good my interior is GOING to be... its all in my head at the mo, just want the money, goods and weather to be right then the master piece will begin! :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
SilverSRi said:
ohhhhhhhhhh, handbags! :lol:

Do I? Do I really? I've never mentioned it. Don't know what your talking about? :roll:

All good things come to those who wait my friends. 8)

No, I keep telling you how good my interior is GOING to be... its all in my head at the mo, just want the money, goods and weather to be right then the master piece will begin! :twisted:
Right, why is it"going to be good".

In the total vaux feature the owner had the insde re-trimmed in black leather with siler piping.. it also had nos... and other things...

which u have claimed the owner took out... so u gonna tell us he took the interior out aswell ? hmm :roll:


i think we need pics of the car as proof.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
scottb said:
Right, why is it"going to be good".

In the total vaux feature the owner had the insde re-trimmed in black leather with siler piping.. it also had nos... and other things...

which u have claimed the owner took out... so u gonna tell us he took the interior out aswell ? hmm :roll:


i think we need pics of the car as proof.
Hmm.. didn't know that Scott! Your move SilverSRi !! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
MediaManiac said:
scottb said:
Right, why is it"going to be good".

In the total vaux feature the owner had the insde re-trimmed in black leather with siler piping.. it also had nos... and other things...

which u have claimed the owner took out... so u gonna tell us he took the interior out aswell ? hmm :roll:


i think we need pics of the car as proof.
Hmm.. didn't know that Scott! Your move SilverSRi !! :p
not saying its not true or hes making it up.

just saying it would be nice to have sum proof./
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes ladies the leather trim was left in... he only took out the NOS and in dash screen and CD player.

I'm in the process of doing the rest of the interior up at the mo so the car is in bits all the time, so in between going to work and the weekend (when its dry) the car is in bits then put back together then in bits again.

I will get the digital camera out soon, just want to finish it off first. You know I don't get that much time to spend on me motor, so it takes a while to do something, and I want to get it right so it takes even longer.

If you look in the mag it all looks the same except for the screen in the dash, as I've now put my own screen in it. Slowly its all coming together... slowly.

I don't see why you are all squeeling about it... whats up... you gelous?

In the end, I might not have the most expensive alloys or the best possible kit, but the interior will be spot on, and be a joy to drive, as thats where you spend most of your time, you don't drive sat on the bonnet do you? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was in the top set at maths at school but can't spell to save my life man!!! :p

But of course it was a typing error! :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
i think mine will compete!!!! lol im getting a white and blue interior front and back and doorcards and hopefully the dasy aswell but not al at once because i cant afford the dash at the mo ill get some pics up when its done :D
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top