Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what you will say bilstein b12 but something not in the circuit sense, if not in sport comfort with people, I come from a thread and I know what the corsa chassis can give, but it is impossible to take someone, what are you carrying?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
My Corsa is only a road car and with all the extra's weighs in at 1400kgs with nobody in it. I do take passengers in it as well which is why I recommend the B12 kit. If you prefer a slightly softer ride then go for Eibach pro 30mm springs and Bilstein B4 shocks.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the page of Spain, the b12 is more expensive than the threaded b14, about 20e difference, but isn't it supposed that the higher the number, the better? especially a threaded bilstein, I'm happy with the one I have but I don't know, I'm looking for the best

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The B14 kit is coil overs. I found they were not as comfortable as the fixed height B12 kit. It would be cheaper to make the coil overs as they can be made to fit other cars with just a few tweaks during manufacturing where as the fixed ones will be tailored to the car.

The B12 kit uses B8 shocks which are quite firm.
The B4 shocks are more like the SRI/VXR models from Vauxhall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts