Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any others aside the Hispec ones available off the shelf for the C?

just looked and rimstyle are charging £675 for just 285mm.

yes that includes hoses and mintex144's but wtf?
thats a fortune for relativily small brakes, the SRi wheels would dwarf them surely? as 285mm only look big under 15's

markyg has given me his design for custom mounting brakets for willwooddynalites but i cba to faf like that, i want four pots around september ish and am just looking at options atm?

anyone?

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I'm in same boat as you mate, HighSpec seem very steep for what you get really, even with discounts =/

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
According to a few who have tried, the HiSpec 4 pots won't fit under the SRi alloys due to catching on the spoke/calipers.

Tarox, AP Racing and Wilwood do Corsa C kits :)

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
According to a few who have tried, the HiSpec 4 pots won't fit under the SRi alloys due to catching on the spoke/calipers.

Tarox, AP Racing and Wilwood do Corsa C kits :)
You only need small spacers

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Are there any others aside the Hispec ones available off the shelf for the C?

just looked and rimstyle are charging £675 for just 285mm.

yes that includes hoses and mintex144's but wtf?
thats a fortune for relativily small brakes, the SRi wheels would dwarf them surely? as 285mm only look big under 15's

markyg has given me his design for custom mounting brakets for willwooddynalites but i cba to faf like that, i want four pots around september ish and am just looking at options atm?

anyone?
285 mm would look more than enough on 16's 17's i woulda said...305/325 would look mahoosive on smaller rims n are pointless unless ur running some serious power lol

hi-spec seem the most commonly used on corsa c's dunno why. just hear more people have them than the others. altho they r very very pricey eh!

dont lmf do a big brake upgrade...pretty sure regal do too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts