Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys and girls did one of these last year and it was an awsome day out so lets see if we can get the attendace this year :D

aber is 81 miles from deeside and 78miles from swansea so its prety much in the middle of evrywere :)

so far im just looking to get a list of names of people who would be up for havin an 80mile convoy up/down to this historic event ;)

so if youd be up for the drive get your names down in here and wel start thinkin about some dates :)

do us proud boys (and girls) :) we want i BIG turnout to this one :) show them english lot how WE do it!!!!! :D
(Any Car is Allowed Saxo Fiesta Wa Eva :D)

South Wales Attending
Grayo5602
Loken
CC-Sim0
Ben Brown
Darren
l33thomas
Slinkee
Ba11istix
Infus1on

North Wales Attending
x*kimmie*x
Bugonastick
jonnyCorsaC
MarkCoulter88

At The End Of This There Will Be A Poll To Decide The Month! DATE NOT SET!

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
i wont be able to make this gotta save for my little holiday and get a few bits for the C ;)

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
thats when im goin on holiday june/july:\
might be able to go if its in august not 100% tho...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I may be up for it, if the car is on the road at the time. Nice drive up to Aber, done it a few weeks ago. may ask a few mates to tag along, make the run up a bit more interesting lol.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may be up for it, if the car is on the road at the time. Nice drive up to Aber, done it a few weeks ago. may ask a few mates to tag along, make the run up a bit more interesting lol.
more tha comes the better llast time a saxo nd a polo cme great guys :p

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
i maybe able to come... See how my motorway driving is by then, pennos only just started teaching me! Also depends if im working to get a few pennies in!

·
Registered
85 Posts
If it's in August then yeah I think I could go... couldn't do June / July though. I may have actually done somthing to my car by then anyway....

·
Banned
439 Posts
Ill be there 100%

;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts