Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes saw you just pull into sainburys carpark at bramingham before me then you went into the petrol station around 12:20pm, ive seen you around quite a few times wondering is your a member off here.

It was black with 17"s rims, smoked rear lexus lights, guessing powerflow exhaust, tints and didn't really get to see the front but was a male driver looked ok except the gash rear lights sorry.

So are you a member off here?

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wat rims did he have?? and were they in really bad condition??
Not sure on rims think they were 5 spoke and yes they were in bad condition, do you know him?

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure you again at sainsburys around 3ish parked outside the sainsburys cafe.

You had softstars on looked well smart

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was he fat, brown and bold??
I never saw the driver this time but that kinda sounds like him the 1st time i saw him yea

you know him?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
yeh..i kno him he is like a cuzin/family friend...well he is my cuzins cuzin...o n was his front number plate inside tha car?? if yes then it is him...

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea think the numberplate was couldn't really remember tbh lol

All he has to do is change then gash rear lights for sxi black ones and will look so much better

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Yea think the numberplate was couldn't really remember tbh lol

All he has to do is change then gash rear lights for sxi black ones and will look so much better
yeh then i kno who it is if the plate was inside the car..he got the plate sorted now..ill try gettin him to come to a meet..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.