Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats how I found this place ;)

A stunner of a Corsa, subtly modded, at the University of Sussex, in the halls of residence area.....

I never used to be a Corsa fan, but that has turned me right around now :)

I took a pic on phone, will put it up soon!

Mike

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

This is the one! Its a shame about the dents in the boot, cos I am a semi-pro photographer, and want to take some pics of a different type of car than mine!
(VTS and former Zetec S) - I'd have done that car if it is mint! (but it still is a fantastic car never the less lol!)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I left him a note this morning ;)

All 4 are steelies :cry:

Anyway, saw him tonight, car was utterly RAMMED and he had a fine lass with him ;)

Think he must be off home for the summer!

I will watch now to see if he replies :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey sorry didnt know about this thread until today.. Its my car I am in the process of getting a new rear (reiger rear) and front bumper (prefacelift smoothed into irmy lip) and new wheels..

Thanks for the coments!

Oh and the dents in the rear are because of a mechanical car wash one of the rotating washers was pushed into the boot but Im getting it smoothed over next week..

Im going to start a progress thread for my car will post a link when ive uploaded some pics..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, I saw ya leaving tonight mate, I was going into the Uni, and you were at the Roundabout going home with MOUNTAINS of stuff in the back (I was in the UPS van)

You home for summer now or for good?

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.