Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oryt guys, just orderd the Blue MFD display and speedometer dash conversion kit, aswell as the blue window buttons. I was also going to get the light and fog light kit, however... fot the corsa C, you only got the rear foglight button, but on the vectra kit, you seem to get everything that seems to be needed the for the corsa sxi,
Has anyone fitted the light kit and if so, which did you go for?

http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=97&products_id=538

http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=97&products_id=484

also bought some neons for the footwells and a few more 2day, will post some piccys wena get round to installing eveything next week!!!

cheers

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'll be doing Corsa C headlight units soon, just got my first one today. Internally different from the Astra G one but should make it easier not harder. Unlike everyone else mine are not one colour, I can get all the marker lines illuminated in a contrasting colour, eg blue symbols with red markers. I've just done a Astra G unit with white symbols and aqua markers and it's simply stunning.

My first 2 units are already spoken for, they will also be on a exchange basis, I convert one to your spec and you fit and return your old one.

If you want I can also colour code the fog buttons, one red for rear fogs and one yellow for fronts, in fact I can do almost anything you want, if you've got the imagination, I've got the talent.

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I'll be doing Corsa C headlight units soon, just got my first one today. Internally different from the Astra G one but should make it easier not harder. Unlike everyone else mine are not one colour, I can get all the marker lines illuminated in a contrasting colour, eg blue symbols with red markers. I've just done a Astra G unit with white symbols and aqua markers and it's simply stunning.

My first 2 units are already spoken for, they will also be on a exchange basis, I convert one to your spec and you fit and return your old one.

If you want I can also colour code the fog buttons, one red for rear fogs and one yellow for fronts, in fact I can do almost anything you want, if you've got the imagination, I've got the talent.
how much would that cost

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'll reply with a cost when I work out how much work is involved. I could do the easy way of just glueing LEDs to the light bar but that doesn't give the best results so I'll do it the same way I do the Astra G ones, busy on the heater unit right now so may be a week before I get round to the headlight switch.

BTW off topic but does the top 2 upper left symbols of the heater unit direction dial, the air to face and air to face and feet symbols appear dimmer that the other 3 to you. It looks like the are moulded differently from the back and it causes a different level of illumination when you light them up, it's bugging me and I wanted to know if it's like that for all Corsa C heater facias or it's just the one I have, if it's a common thing I'll make alterations to the LED pattern to try and rectify the problem, seems to be a similar thing on the numbers as well on the speed dial area. Also are the warning LEDs dim? thinking of changing them to a different colour and don't want to make them dazzling, thinking maybe green for the recycle button, red for heated screen and aqua for the aircon as the buttons will be blue anyway and a blue LED wouldn't stand out enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts