Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted the chrome bonrath or PVD bonnet lifters to their corsa c? I know they do them for the corsa B but they don't list them for the C and no one seems to know if they fit or not? Are the B and C's bonnets the same for fixing or not? Anyone had a B and got a pic of the underside of bonnet to check for the correct holes see if same as C bonnet?

·
Registered
71 Posts
bonnet lifters

yeah i fancied those too
i was only thinking about that other day when i saw some for a vectra boot on ebay
wud be very interested if somebody sourced some
i will have a look round as well
cud be a cool mod idea for future

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
always the same when you see somet you want... you look for hours and hours and hours on the net for them... and nothing! :x :cry:

The bloody C's been out for what about 4 years now and they still haven't caught up with all the "simple" mods yet. It gets a bit frustrating when you see them on a C reg fiesta but can't get em on cars like ours :evil:

·
Registered
114 Posts
true!

yeah i'd like some myself. as you said, the only ones i've seen are the Bonrath ones in the new Demon tweeks cat. pricey though at £60! i think i'll just wait till pvd bring some out at half the price :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can get them for the corsa B at carnoisseur.com for about £45, wouldn't be that bad if they fit the C as well!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
just do modify your frame.

not exactly a good idea but if you wanted them on there so bad just get some bonnet struts and then drill another hole and fir them. not exactly rocket sceince.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts