Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back posting again guys - but didn't realise this could be an issue until today..

So briefly I fixed my friends EGR valve on his 1.0 corsa c today. He went to get the part out of the boot for me, he just clicked unlock button twice for central locking and then pushed the button on the boot in and it opened which I was a bit confused at, as with my 1.2 life (which does have central locking) you have to put the key in the boot and lift that way, it doesn't unlock with central locking.

I have had this car for 2 and a half years, so I just assumed this was the way the car was designed until i did this job on my friends car today.

I mean are other people's c's the same?? Or is there a potential issue with my car/central locking that is stopping the boot from unlocking when I press the unlock button twice for central locking?

It's not a massive inconvenience, it's just baffled me a bit, and if there is a fault I'd like to try to fix it because I am planning on keeping the 18 year old scrapper for a while. It's been serviced every year since manufacture and I have serviced it myself every year with gm parts so the engine is tip top.

Hope someone can shed some light!

tia

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you ask remote functions, the first C's did come with a touch of the driver's door, two touches on the key throughout the car, but in phase 1.5 it was already one for everything, I think you could modify a touch or two in the vaux com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts