Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I change it on the climatronic version
so from factory was a manual ac but the heating matrix they are the same .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Another up date the headlights are done . I've change a rings on leds . It's difficult to mach the colors but I do my best . Secondly I added a red devil eyes . New chrom mirror lens and clear lens . Also I take a part seats and skimmed in carbon fiber back of the seat .

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I wanted to use centrelock wheels on my project but had to abandon the idea due to the cost of adapters/drive flanges and the availability of second hand wheels in an offset I could use :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
i made a 3D center lock hub adapter . I send a drawing to make it . They told me it gona cost around 300-400£ And they need about a 7 days to make them . I know here in UK things like Cnc cutting is really expensive. I found that set on eBay 650 I think it's a good price and also I found another 2 of them in my country

·
Registered
76 Posts
What a FABULOUS build thread ! Not afraid of hard work and getting mucky are you !

LOVE the dream seats. I agree. My Clio RS200 didn't have the Recaros CS's in when i got it; so i bought a set and then had them re-trimmed in Anthracite leather. Amazing place to live in aren't they.....

Good luck with the build. I'll be watching :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hard to say ... now at the moment i want do properly do the inferior . Alcantara , black napa lether and lots of black carbon fibre inside . I wait for the accuair Endo cvt system so when i will install . I dont have to parter take a part inside of the car

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome back. I confess, I hadn't read this thread so I shall have to scroll back through previous pages. The interior updating looks amazing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The car is stripped . Got the centerlock system done . IM currently in process of learning the composite materials . Carbon fiber body panels . And gona probably start from something small

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Someone will think why so slow I got new project / dream car from Copart and I was focused on thaht for a while . Still not finish but not much left to complete so can be driven .

41 - 60 of 61 Posts