Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

21 - 40 of 801 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
More stripping out done today, all the headlining is gone and all the trim, except the dash, along with the carpet and now its just a case of 1 seat, so the car has nearly finished its diet

now comes the task of removing all that sound deadening, now where did i put that heat gun??

carpet gone

passenger seat removed

interior gutted

rear shot as it stands

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
looks fun mate should be quite cool at the end of it even tho im not a fan of Corsa B's.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
loving it m8 looks better already keep it up

Whats next????

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
For a second there i saw the title and that Graeme was the last to post.....i thought he had created the thread i was going to say "oh my god" another one?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yeah it is, just my offroader, anyway stop the crap, this aint my thread!
lol i was gonna say

yeh i might be goin TFS on sunday, not showing tho, just showing up on the day

but anywho update again

got some of the sound deadening out of the car today at lunch, but ran out of time so had to wait til after work to finish it off

lunch pics

and again having a bash after work, all gone! lol

look at all the crap i got out, a whole bin full of sound deadening and foam

the B has to be a bit quicker now surely, shed a **** load of weight, gonna get some of the painters de-greaser tomorrow an get the glue left by the sound deadening pads off,

then start work on taking the dash off (great...another dash removal lol) and removing anything non-essential stuff from it .ie- heater matrix and switches

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
try a brazer to get the soundproofing off.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Ill be doing the same thing to my corsa soon, how long did it take you 2 take the sound deadning out??

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
not long, say just under an hour with a heat gun and a scraper
Ok cheers

Why do you want to remove the sound deadning?, it virtually weighs nothing and you will get a headache everytime you drive the car!!
Every bit counts plus on corsasport they say it weight quite abit, if you heard mine ud get headache anyway :lol:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Why do you want to remove the sound deadning?, it virtually weighs nothing and you will get a headache everytime you drive the car!!
its a track car, gonna be used for drag racing and track days, im not really bothered about noise,i know its gonna be noisey,

its not an daily driver, plus i want that all out anyhow because the whole inside i want sprayed properly in white and it does weigh a few kgs, plus wanted to check for any possible rust in the floors that the pads may have covered up, thankfully ther wasnt any

21 - 40 of 801 Posts