Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some coilies not hottuning ones but i borwt them from a guy on here................

trouble is on the rear i took adjusters out and the ride was fine not great but fine for coilies but it sat to low and rubbed certain times but i couldn't work out on wat :S....... but the adjusters in and it bouncies fuckin everywhere and you feel every fukin bump and its driving me mad ....... i just dunno wat to do :S

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
Had my Spax RSX fitted today and my rear is all the way down with the adjusters out and its stiff as a board but i got damper settings so its really really soft ride for me :p
sticks to the road like shit no body roll at all :love:

maybe higher the adjusters a little to make it less bumpy as you aint as low if you get me....
it should be a harsh ride more like bump bump bump not bouncy tho.??

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
got some coilies not hottuning ones but i borwt them from a guy on here................

trouble is on the rear i took adjusters out and the ride was fine not great but fine for coilies but it sat to low and rubbed certain times but i couldn't work out on wat :S....... but the adjusters in and it bouncies fuckin everywhere and you feel every fukin bump and its driving me mad ....... i just dunno wat to do :S
Get use to this as your pretty low to the floor so your gonna feel the bumps Alot more.!!
glad i got the damper adjusters so mines soft as i said in my other post^^

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
to be honest mate i think most coilies are bouncy as fook, mine are but adds to fun of driving :)

what are you on? lol - coilies are alot stiffer than normal suspension!

Had my Spax RSX fitted today and my rear is all the way down with the adjusters out and its stiff as a board but i got damper settings so its really really soft ride for me :p
sticks to the road like shit no body roll at all :love:

maybe higher the adjusters a little to make it less bumpy as you aint as low if you get me....
it should be a harsh ride more like bump bump bump not bouncy tho.??
win - the spax are epic arent they!

need to get yourself a whiteline rear ARB now ;)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

trouble is on the rear i took adjusters out and the ride was fine not great but fine for coilies but it sat to low and rubbed certain times but i couldn't work out on wat :S....... but the adjusters in and it bouncies ****in everywhere and you feel every fukin bump and its driving me mad ....... i just dunno wat to do :S
like this :lol:

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
what are you on? lol - coilies are alot stiffer than normal suspension!

win - the spax are epic arent they!

need to get yourself a whiteline rear ARB now ;)
Spax are amazingly Epic :love:

got mine on the softest damper setting and tbh its a better ride than my standard setup.!!

yeah thats on my list to get soon ;)

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
im buying some this year for mine :D always hear good things
there amazing buddy ride with them is incredible so soft with no body roll at all much better ride quality than my standard :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
there amazing buddy ride with them is incredible so soft with no body roll at all much better ride quality than my standard :thumbs:

ive got mine set at 16 out of 28 on the front and 6 on the back - ive got literally 0 clearnce for my front wheels to rub in the arch so need them set quite hard.

just for a laugh set them to the hardest they go and go for a drive :lol:

you'll come back with no teeth its like having bricks for shocks :lol:

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
:D yeah im gonna get a rarb aswell and powerflex bushes probs and strut braces
i wanna get a set for mine but there like £30odd each for them.!!

ive got mine set at 16 out of 28 on the front and 6 on the back - ive got literally 0 clearnce for my front wheels to rub in the arch so need them set quite hard.

just for a laugh set them to the hardest they go and go for a drive :lol:

you'll come back with no teeth its like having bricks for shocks :lol:
all of them are on the softest setting bar the drivers rear its on the hardess setting as my bushes have gotten noisy and thought it might of been the shock as it was on the softest setting so put it on hard and omg 1 damper on hardest setting is mad as fook wrecked my back when i went over this train crossing was so bumpy it nearly hit my head on the roof cnt imagine all of them on hard tbh :lol:

set them all on the softest but with 2 people in the car the rears rubs a bit so gonna harden then a little but its down around 60mm - 70mm on rear with adjusters out on 17's its pretty low :lol:
my fronts rub a little as standard so the fronts are all the way up at the mo gonna wait until end of the week so they have settle and gonna drop the front around 40mm so theres no arch gap and put the damper setting abit harder should do the trick :)
Good luck with that one - there office/factory burnt down :lol:
:eek: gutting i needed a set of them bushes aswell :lol: just get standard ones now :\

1 - 19 of 19 Posts