Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Distance between you 2, and also the age gap

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
16,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, some people may cry out "repost", but im trying to get some opinions on something. Just wondering how ar you live from your other half, and also the age diference between the 2 of you. Simple really!

Seeing a girl on Saturday from Manchester you see who is 16

Cheers

PS- if you live with your other half, class it as 0-5 Miles
if you are pretty much same age, put 1 year gap

·
Moderator & King Photographer
27,804 Posts
I'm 20, and the missus is 24. She lives about 5 minutes from where I used to live, but I've moved in with her, so she lives a total of 0 minutes.

I think we need pictures/video's of this girl, Oli!

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
I live about 14 miles from my girlfriend, but its a dual carriageway most of the way so doesn't take long at all.

I voted for 1 year age gap however I'm only 3 months older than her :)

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
I am 25 and Sharon is 23 and she lives a grand total of 1.8 miles away :)

As for an age gap, obviously something like 15 years is close enough to the limit of an age gap for me but at the end of the day if you are younger or older it doesn't matter as long as you are both happy.

Just don't do a Rooney xD

·
Registered
82 Posts
Iam 25 and my Wife is 13 years older..... age shouldnt be a issue providing its legal (no under age pervvies!!!) and that you are both really happy.

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
We live together and there's only a few months between us,however i don't think that the age gap matters aslong as it's not link 10 or more years like because i think thats abit werid lol sorry i just do! Oli as long as you both like each other then it will be coolio mate just watch out for her parents i can just her them saying "so what's your bfs name.Oli, How old is he.20,20!!. :lol: only messing around mate some parents are like that! also i used to travel 20 miles most night to see my gf untill i moved in! Good luck and get some pics up!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
i dnt hav a gf at the mo, but i voted with the details of my x to help you out.

when i moved to uni, it was 30 miles apart, but she used to come down and stay quite a few times.

1 n half year age gap...

anything can work oli..if there is a spark

·
Registered
32,875 Posts
It's not so bad now that you're 20.

If you were 17 and going with a 13 year old then you would have got abuse from school chums etc etc. But now your both over 16 it's ok.

I have/had/hmmm a relationship type thing with somebody around 45 miles away..(100 from uni) but it was fairly casual. If you're commited to making the journey every week then it's fine.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
im 25 and my missus is 21. We live together most of the time except when we argue she kicks me out then i have to travel about 2 miles to see her

·
Registered
212 Posts
1 year age gap, 35 miles away, dont you think bit young at 16?? if your willing to go out with some one that young what stops you going any younger? imo

·
Registered
381 Posts
Im 21 and my gf is 24 and we live 33ish miles away, its not too bad and the age difference has never botherd me

1 - 20 of 233 Posts