Votes: 9 20.0%
  • other - let me know.

Votes: 8 17.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. i have and ultra blur sri. iv been looking at my calipers and there looking rather pink so im guna paint em but real not sure what colour , wether to stay with the standard red n just repaint em or do a different colour , let me know what you think guys.
cheers.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
ultra blue ^^

red :)

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
when i got my car valeted the guy said he used alloy wheel cleaner on it then polished them up, look good for about a week but theyve already started fading again! lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
stupid question but how do you go about painting them? I bought some caliper paint ages ago but haven't got round to it yet... do they have to come off? if so how do i go about doing it so the brakes don't fail lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
stupid question but how do you go about painting them? I bought some caliper paint ages ago but haven't got round to it yet... do they have to come off? if so how do i go about doing it so the brakes don't fail lol
all you need to do is take your front wheels of one at a time or both up to you and paint the brake caliper do atleast 2 coat's

how long does it take to dry as im thinking of doing this soon?
takes about 20min each one that taking your time

·
Registered
360 Posts
all you need to do is take your front wheels of one at a time or both up to you and paint the brake caliper do atleast 2 coat's

takes about 20min each one that taking your time
So you dont have to take em off to do a good job?

^ He did say to dry btw :lol:

Cheers mind!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts