Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am trying to get hold of an actual spray can off breeze blue ( 20N) for my 2001 C, problem is i cant find anywhere.. none in halfords.

thing is im not looking for the touchup kit (i know vaux sells them) im looking for a can for things like mirrors etc, anyone know where i could get one?

thanks

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Dude I had your exact problem until this morning. I went to Vauxhall to get a can of Breeze Blue but they were shut, then to Halfords and they seem to have every Vauxhall colour except for BB. But Halfords do a paint matching service, just ask them to it for 20N Breeze Blue - you'll have to wait about 15 mins for them to mix it and it costs 10.99.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Dude I had your exact problem until this morning. I went to Vauxhall to get a can of Breeze Blue but they were shut, then to Halfords and they seem to have every Vauxhall colour except for BB. But Halfords do a paint matching service, just ask them to it for 20N Breeze Blue - you'll have to wait about 15 mins for them to mix it and it costs 10.99.

yep halfords paint match was better than the actual GM paint you get form vauxhalls and the can is alot better oh and the vauxhall laquer aint much good either so i would go to halfords as bloke said above.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
arrr ok sweet guys!! thanks for the reply will have to get on down to halfords :)

(p.s does it come at spray or paint tub? aint bothered just wondering)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
arrr ok sweet guys!! thanks for the reply will have to get on down to halfords :)

in a tub, so what u do is thin it down with WATER, shake the tub, then simply apply what ever u are painting with a artists paint brush;) finsh comes out amazing:)

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts

Come in a rattle can with a fan spray nozzle. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
talk about pork pies
They're really bad for you but taste good, typical picnic food I'd say. They've now started make them with pickle or stuffing. I quite enjoy them with a bit of Dijon mustard :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not really a fan of dijon....prefer wholegrain :D

haha thanks again guys:p il thin it down with another paint :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts