Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had this problem mate. My buttons on my fob were nakard to ****, so bought a new one on ebay. Yeah thats what you need off ebay bud. Just take the old 1 out and replace it with the new fob it just slots right in.

You could get Vauxhall to programme it but they will probs cost you an arm and a leg, best bet is to do a yellow pages search for car key programming services, like an independant guy in your local town. Theres a few in the Birmingham area where I live and ive been quoted £70 including VAT. Vauxhall would be well over a £100 i think.

Getting mine sorted this week. Oh yeah you might need your imbolizer code too, i havent got mine so thats why mine is a little bit more expensive than it should be. The guy on the phone said you might not need it as the system might not ask for it, but it may ask for it. Bout £45 if you have your code or dont need it.

Good luck :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
390 Posts
vauxhall charge around £15-£20 iirc...when i got my new key he did a price brake down for me,the most expensive bit was the key is it self around £50 i think,about £30 for the key to be cut and £15-£20 for it to be programmed...they took the programming fee as a deposit

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I Can program the key if you havent got it sorted..

Pm Me.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Did this get sorted? Mine's just decided to start playing up lol.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
As above PM ME ! :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vx part number is 9115104, but I got one from a local grage instead payed £30 for the fob and programming, much cheaper than vx :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
I may give you a PM mate, going to try the battery tomorrow and see if that helps. Will I need a new fob off ebay for example, then just get it reprogrammed as the key itself is fine?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes you only need the part with the buttons, not the key. But be careful on ebay as some of the ones don't have any electrics in or are repair services. May take some pateience to get one off ebay. Then you just need it reprogramming :)

But like I said I paid £30 from a local garage for key fob and programming which isn't bad.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes you only need the part with the buttons, not the key. But be careful on ebay as some of the ones don't have any electrics in or are repair services. May take some pateience to get one off ebay. Then you just need it reprogramming :)

But like I said I paid £30 from a local garage for key fob and programming which isn't bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts