Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm after a set of bulbs for my facelift lights to give them that bluey tint anyone got any suggestions

·
Registered
322 Posts
I went for that, got Ring Ice Blue bulbs for the sidelights main beam and dipped bulbs also got some silver style indicator bulbs which still flash amber, cost around £70 when I'd finished. Didn't think they worked until me dad was in front of me one night and said that they did have that tint of blue in them at a certain angle... so well chuffed after paying out all that money on bulbs that I already had. Want to get some blue halo fog lights next to match!

S

·
0 Posts
The ones that I've got are the ones Noonster recommended to me.

http://www.powerbulbs.com/products/product.php?prodid=pbv&type=H7

Really bright compared to standard bulbs, kind of bulb ish tint but mainly really really bright white. Much better for driving at night. And you get bright side lights free when you order the bulbs from powerbulbs.com which are good also, as they dont have that crappy yellow tint anymore!

The bulbd look mega in mine, probs look even better on yours Chewy with the new lights ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
yes mate tis my car on my avatar, when it was featured in total vaux mag in Dec 2002. Still waiting to get some batteries for me digi camera and I'll post some pics up of my car and interior, just ain't had enough time to get som e done... watch this space! 8)

D

·
0 Posts
Si said:
The ones that I've got are the ones Noonster recommended to me.

http://www.powerbulbs.com/products/product.php?prodid=pbv&type=H7

Really bright compared to standard bulbs, kind of bulb ish tint but mainly really really bright white. Much better for driving at night. And you get bright side lights free when you order the bulbs from powerbulbs.com which are good also, as they dont have that crappy yellow tint anymore!

The bulbd look mega in mine, probs look even better on yours Chewy with the new lights ;)
Agree with all the above :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
SilverSRi said:
yes mate tis my car on my avatar, when it was featured in total vaux mag in Dec 2002. Still waiting to get some batteries for me digi camera and I'll post some pics up of my car and interior, just ain't had enough time to get som e done... watch this space! 8)
Seen that car.

u need skirts on it mate, cos the rear is far too low to go with standard sxi skirts.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i got a spair set of bulbs in H7 fitment if anyones intrested?

bought 2 sets for my corsa c (one for dip , one for full) but never put the full beam ones in.

got one set fitted to the mg, so i will take a pic of them lit up ifg anyones intrested?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Ive got some extra bright xenon lights for my headlights and sidelights! i also upgraded my fogs to 130w bulbs, quite bright!! :p

i quite like the look of those ring lights though!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
easy

easy mate once youve messed about abit, a simple job of unscrewing the cap then unclipping the clip that holds bulb in (i think u just have to pull the connector off to get the clip off), fog bulbs are a little difficult and take a while, u need to get under the car.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Scottb, where you seen my car before? It looks just right level with lexmaul front bumper thats why I ain't gone with lower skirts. You can make it look **** with right low skirts on it it just looks over the top. :wink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
i have philips Vision plus in mine. no blue but more whiter and much brighter! night time driving is alot better :)

SilverSRi - dont you have NOS fitted to your car? how much power are you running?

·
Registered
322 Posts
ah yes the wizards of NOS... or more the tight git that took it out. :( Yes it did have NOS fitted at the time of the feature, so it was a 1.4i with something like 40 bhp jets on it or something like that I can't remember now. He took it all out before he sold it :x so to put it back in it would be well over £500 which I just can't afford mate :wink: especially as I've just had a speeding fine drop on the mat this morning :twisted: don't need more esentive!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts