Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Im guessin there are loads of threads on this but i cant find any. Im wantin to remove the side bump-strips from my car tomoz, you know the ones down the doors. Has anyone had any probs. Iv got a black car i was wondering if you are left with a white line down the side where they used to be, or does it just rub right off, Just need to know if i can do it myself, and if there is any problems i need to watch out for. ??

Cheers Alex

·
Registered
19,069 Posts
Ok, Im guessin there are loads of threads on this but i cant find any. Im wantin to remove the side bump-strips from my car tomoz, you know the ones down the doors. Has anyone had any probs. Iv got a black car i was wondering if you are left with a white line down the side where they used to be, or does it just rub right off, Just need to know if i can do it myself, and if there is any problems i need to watch out for. ??

Cheers Alex
Clearly didnt search hard enough.

I would say twice a week somebody posts a thread about this!

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=1283852

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i know im about to bump this as well... but why are you bumping it :nono: :yummy:

search the forums m8 seriously over the last month there must be at least a good 10 threads

·
Registered
913 Posts
you have to use a hair dryer or a heat gun to get them off if u dnt it leave the sticky tape on and belive me its a ****in ar*e to get off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts