Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new pics of mates bumpers on car

well started some bumpers the other week for a mate for on his 06 reg corsa 1.4 sxi+

i've removed the bump strips, smoothed in the arches and got rid of rear fog lights, before anyone says, when i fit bumpers i will be putting a rear fog into the rear lights

anyway heres pics of the bumpers in high build primer, need blocking down after this, primed again, then wet flatted and then painted sapphire black and cleared

sorry for the crappy pics, of an lg chocosh*te phone, also in the last 2 pics there is lil bits that need abit of stopper in them which will be done in time

*****UPDATE*****
well got bumpers painted and fitted to car, heres some pics, not very good i'm affriad due to it raining, car being dirty and camera phone, bumpers i'm really pleased with, just need flatting and buffing next week

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Looks good. Going to be done euro?

PS.Did you ever do that smooooth boot handle.

·
Banned
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mate, been abit of a pain really, doesn't help that i have to do these in spare time around putting on a new front end on an mgf and fitting a kit to a clio and modifying the clio

·
Banned
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. Going to be done euro?

PS.Did you ever do that smooooth boot handle.

yes the cars going euro, boots already smoothed and arches and skirts colour coded, and i think he wants ronal turbos after seeing daveys car, also the rear bumper need a lil work around the exhaust cut out because i will be moving his 3'' single exit up a few inches so it will be more in the bumper

handles are here in primer mate

·
Banned
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got them all flatted down today in between painting 2 cars, and applied the lil bits of stopper needed, all i need to do now is prime again and then i can wet flat and paint hopefully by monday/tuesday

1 - 20 of 59 Posts