Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

i want to know what is better... Buying a corsa already customized with Irmscher parts / body kit / tinted windows etcetc. Or buying a cheap corsa with low mileage and doing it all myself from scratch?

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
always more fun to start from scratch, getting how you wanted it :)

but its cheaper to buy a pre-modded one, but then its got the risk of being ragged

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true, the only thing that stops me from wanting to buy a car and start from scratch, is that theirs so much i want doing. Which means it will take time. And i think for example if its being worked on for 4 months or so it would have already lost money. But i would feel more organized that way i guess ;)

Just need to find the right colour and pick a starting point ^^

EDIT:
dont put a kit on it
Would probably be Irmscher kit :) with a splitter

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
try not to got from irmy imo, everyone has its, just looks boring, all end up looking the same just different colours

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
I bought a car off here that had been done on the outside exactly how i want it tbh.

Now im adding my little touches and starting engine work to make it my car.

But tbh, im more than happy with its exterior looks :)

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
he will need:
SRi alloys
SRi lower grilles
irmy splitter with curpa splitter
irmy spoiler
irmy backbox
smoke facelift/halo's
coilies

another "feature car"

G

·
he will need:
SRi alloys
SRi lower grilles
irmy splitter with curpa splitter
irmy spoiler
irmy backbox
smoke facelift/halo's
coilies

another "feature car"
really discredits a standard SRI tbh as they come with alloys an lower grilles and MEANT too

tbh somethings got to break the mould but this wont happen as steinmetz are so expensive

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
i'm gunna guess its:

SRi alloys and SRi lowers(but yours are standard ftw)
irmy grille

?

G

·
i'm gunna guess its:

irmy grille

?
my sri is Totally standard :lol: but all im doing is lowering and piper cat back and i want a splitter but want different i dont want irmy kits prefer steinmetz just expensive would rather by a replica steinmetz for 50 as no worry of it being caught

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
id buy the modded one and put your mark on it - will probs be cheaper in the long run as modding is expensive.

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
i'm gunna guess its:

irmy grille

?
If this was aimed at me, the yeah them three and konis :thumbs:

id buy the modded one and put your mark on it - will probs be cheaper in the long run as modding is expensive.
this is what ive done. Exterior on mine is perfect IMO, so just little bits to do to make me happy:)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts