Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what colour calipers/drums should i go for on my silver lightning C?

getting discs replaced fairly soon so figure mite be good idea to paint em while im at it!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking blue, electric blue? is it possible to two tone the paint?

·
Registered
9 Posts
why show off to everybody that you have drum brakes?? :)
lmao

If your willing to splash out you can get paint that relects different colours depending on the level of light that hits it. But then it hidden in your alloy so IMO pointless
Unless you mean paint the caliper one colour and the guard another? Then its more a case of your skill and presision

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
Anyone know where i can get the colour for VXR calipers?

As i have VXR brakes but half blue half red lol

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
well, at the end of the day, you wouldnt go round saying "hey, check out my 200mm DRUM BRAKES" would you. so keep them conspicuous.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, at the end of the day, you wouldnt go round saying "hey, check out my 200mm DRUM BRAKES" would you. so keep them conspicuous.
do you mean inconspicuous? cuz if not, im not sure on your meaning.

and yeh i was thinking like bottom 1/3 blue, middle 1/3 grey/silver, top 1/3 blue again.

but not sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I prefer my drums to be painted. Mines only a 1.2 anyways. It's not like I'm trying to make it look like it goes faster. Just trying to make it look better for the way I prefer.

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
black drums pink calipers.??

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
think i decided on blue with grey midstripe for the calipers, and black for the drums.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i think you should do the calipers lime green behind black alloys and the drums black like everyone else has said just looks smarter imo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts