Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I've offered a service on here before but work got in the way but now have plenty of free time as started a breakers business ..

I can do anything you require really just drop us a message or contact me via the number below

-Cambering ... To any extent and can asses the fitment to many different specs and set it up correctly

-Lowering ... Can fit lowering springs or coilovers your choice and can supply as well, also can get your car to the floor as well if you wanted and get the fitment correct via the camber option above

-Smoothing ... Been smoothing bumpers and skirts for a while and many members on here have prpurchased through me before

-Wrapping ... I can wrap any small interior or exterior parts you have such as centre consoles, mirrors, b pillars etc and in any colour or pattern you like

-Suedeing ... I've had a couple people ask me to do there interiors before but didnt list them as a trade due to being fiddly but may as well now , can do anything roof lining , a/b/c pillars , boot builds etc you name it i can suede it

Also anything else you require I can do no problem

Here some pics of the car I built for PVS from scratch and all done by myself bar the painting :)

As you can see all relevant to what I do via the smoothing , cambering , lowering and sorting fitment , seeding and wrapping and all carried out to a high standard

Will update with a price list soon but if anyone interested either PM me or contact me on 07546171223

Cheers and look forward to hear from you :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts