Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently was victim of a hit & run and unfortunately I was reversed into and had my chrome strip on the front bumper snapped off. I’ve had a look online but cannot seem to find a replacement. Does anyone either have a spare they’re wanting to sell or can point me in the right direction of where to purchase??
Thanks in advance
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Car

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
have you seen in Vauxhall? I think they were sold loose, in scrapyards forget that they sold you the entire defense, and I encourage, when it is so look at the license plate

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Many, many people removed them ("debadged") back in the day. Vauxhall was seen as a 'common' brand and took the strip off. I have a LHD Opel and bought RHD Vauxhall bumpers so I do have the strip lying around. The problem is, I'm in Spain until mid-Sept and my strip is post-facelift whereas your bumper is pre-facelift. Otherwise, you could have it for free. On ebay, whatever the "Buy It Now" price of optimistic dreamers, its real value is sub-£10. Try an ebay search and select "nearest first" because the postage is more than the part is worth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve always hated de-badging as a mod lol 😂 You could give Just Vauxhalls Ltd from Rochdale a call. I got a couple of rear headrests from them, although he said they weren’t going to get another Corsa C as there isn’t too much demand for the parts now, he might have what you need though. You could also try breakerlink which is where I found those head restraints.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts