Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just interested in what they will look like as i havent seen them on a silver c and really want them. sorry oli for usin pic of ur car for the alloys.

these alloys:

on this c

thanks jonny.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate glad i done this cos dont think they suit my car

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
going to have to rethink now. dont have a clue what to get anymore. maybe kahn rs-s alloys. what you think? fancy doing a shop of those for me lol.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
if you posted better pics of the wheels, i.e in the right angle on a car, then people will be much more willing to do the shops, but providing stock photos like that means it takes ages to make them look real as theres no breaks and theres shadows etc

try get some pics of these wheels on a car and at a similar angle to your pic and im sure peeps will have a go

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
doesnt matter now i think i will go for the kahn's without even seein them shopped on car.

plus im gonna wait till whole exteriour completed till i get alloys so probs would be best getting the shop dont when exteriour finished rather then now

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
could some one please shop these on to my c above

i know what the kahn rsv's look like on my car because duna got hem on his hasnt he?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah they do and as duna's is same colour as mine i might go for them instead of gettin same ones as him.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah rss are 800 quid i think or they are on top gear alloys. and in demon tweeks catalogue they 160 per alloys and my dad's mate got tyre place so could get rubber cheap so might just get alloys and no tires. do you reakon these will suit as they are kinda like the kahns but cheaper, they are the team dynamics fusion.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
i personally think the whole 100+ range is pretty rubbish, the good thing about my replicas is the fact they look identical apart from a blank chiny center cap and no "k" printed in between one of the spokes, so basically look identical

these look not as good as kahn atall, its tru they are similar but the 8 holes and bits by the end of the spokes look rubbish,

keep a look out on ebay for some RSS's they come up alot, some 18s in corsa fitment went for 250 the other day!! bargain

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so save up for kahns then? but if i did get 100+'s they wouldent look shockin wd they? wd look pretty similar to the shop of kahns. cos im skint 24/7 so may b forced to get 100+'s cos of money

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
k thanks guys and thanks for the shop of the kahns. as i say i wont be getting them for a while because of cash problems and also wanna get exteriour done before alloys tbh so will just keep an eye out for a good set on ebay.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts