Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. yesterday my girlfriend and i were invovled in a car accident, avoiding a speeding 4X4 coming down a hill which made us crash head onto a telephone poll. i've grazed all of my head as i lost consciousness, grazed the side of my right arm, and aching really bad all over my neck and back. my girlfriend has grazed all her chest, possibly broken her left wrist, and her ankle.

my car has been written off no doubt about it.

i have to go lie down now as i'm not feeling to well.

just thought i'd let you know

thanks
grant

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks matt, i have to go to the scrapyard now to collect my items...

i'll keep you updated

thanks again

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
oh my god,
sorry to hear about this
hope you and your girlfriend feeling better soon!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not the best, hope u n ur girl r ok. Cars definately a write off. Take all the bits off it and sell them anyway (ie rear lights bak to standard). Cos ur insurance my not pay you any exta for them. They may just give you thae standard price for the car.That would mean your losing out. check the small print on your policy.

I know elephant insurance dont pay out for mods.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Bad news Spydee mate, Hope you are OK, and your other half as well. As the guys said, get your bits off if you can and either sell em, or keep em to help you mod your new blank canvas that little bit faster without any extra cost!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
C4RSA said:
LOL @ Matt, sounds a bit personal
lol nah just the advert is really really annoying :x

"so, give elephant insurance a call, thats elephant insurance, phone now, elephant insurance.co.uk, remember elephant insurance"

:x

:lol:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts