Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming from work today in car (with my mum haha) and got it to 7000 rmp and it the car like stopped it dident bounce off the limiter ??? so when i got home i tried revving it and i htought why is it not bouncing as my mate came in his 1.6 astra and his bounces off the limiter !!!
i also did think when i got the car it was a bit sluggish ???

why could the car be like this is it restricted in some way ???

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only did it once on way home then thought y is it doing that there supposed to bounce off the limiter ?? and i thought it felt slo for an sri anyway ??? must be restricted some how ??

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
you're 17 how many cars have you driven to compare with. the 1.4 design will be as quick as yours anyway. Engine is the key rather than model....?
agreed! the 1.7CDTI corsa van is about the same as mine and i have a tuning box!! mainly because they have no rear seats or anything

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont feel that fast tho and ye it does cut out for a second or so weird very wierdcant i stop it from doing this my mate said there is a restrictor in air pipe but i think he was talkin ****** :D

·
Registered
9,802 Posts
dont feel that fast tho and ye it does cut out for a second or so weird very wierdcant i stop it from doing this my mate said there is a restrictor in air pipe but i think he was talkin ****** :D
your mate is talkin ****** like you said.

Just dont rev that high :|

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.