Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey up guys and girls car goes in to COLORWORX in loughborough in 3 weeks and havent got all the parts yet SH*T. Gonna need help!!!! lol lol

its gettin:

full flycatcher bodykit fitted
morette twin headlight fitted
smoothed doors with solenoids fitted
smothed tailgate
Spoiler smothed in and fitted
gettin an absolutely amazin vent fitted to the bonnet best ive seen yet
M3 mirrors
Blue Neons fitted
17" chrome alloys not sure which ones but they are a deep dish and have a spinner fitment :lol: :D :eek: true that lol
getting rear lights sprayed over in the blue of my car
4x4" or 2x4" exhaust fitted

CANT WAIT ITS GONNA BE AWESOME AND IM ONLY 16 I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO SIT ON THE DRIVE AND PRETEND LOL

now i can either get spinners on the car or a full retrim including the dashboard and roof i dunno what to do????? i need help badly any advise would be quality plz reply need help lol

also what spoiler havent got a clue lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Re: Car Goes In To The Bodyshop IN 3 WEEKS AAAAHHH NEED PART

dave said:
hey up guys and girls car goes in to COLORWORX in loughborough in 3 weeks and havent got all the parts yet SH*T. Gonna need help!!!! lol lol

its gettin:

full flycatcher bodykit fitted
morette twin headlight fitted
smoothed doors with solenoids fitted
smothed tailgate
Spoiler smothed in and fitted
gettin an absolutely amazin vent fitted to the bonnet best ive seen yet
M3 mirrors
Blue Neons fitted
17" chrome alloys not sure which ones but they are a deep dish and have a spinner fitment :lol: :D :eek: true that lol
getting rear lights sprayed over in the blue of my car
4x4" or 2x4" exhaust fitted

CANT WAIT ITS GONNA BE AWESOME AND IM ONLY 16 I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO SIT ON THE DRIVE AND PRETEND LOL

now i can either get spinners on the car or a full retrim including the dashboard and roof i dunno what to do????? i need help badly any advise would be quality plz reply need help lol

also what spoiler havent got a clue lol

NOw, that is just stupid and possilby a sign of a "daddys boy" who gets his stuff bought for him.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually ive worked 3 years for this money so u dunno what ure on about yeah hes givin me the car for 2000 but im payin for all of the stuff myself :twisted: :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
sorry scot but u can F**k off

there are people my age '15 and above' people like us who have cars 2 mod wen we r younger

so shut ya mouth


rite bak of topic

um id go 4 da spinners m8

and spoiler, get a metal alloy 1 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Sweeny said:
sorry scot but u can F**k off

there are people my age '15 and above' people like us who have cars 2 mod wen we r younger

so shut ya mouth


rite bak of topic

um id go 4 da spinners m8

and spoiler, get a metal alloy 1 8)
naw mate, i wont ****off.

wjat is the point in moddign a car at 15, when u cant drive it and have no license. NOw that is just plain stupid.

fair do's if u r daddy gives u a car toplay with, but sum folk actually have to workhard an **** to get a license and get a car inthe first place before modding it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
dave said:
damn right sweeny ure forgettin scott ive worked for all this money mate its not as if it has been given to me i was only askin for ure opinion on spiners a retrim and a spolier didnt want a lecture
ahrite....i musta forgoten boutthe fact that i got my corsa for free and all my mods for free and i ddint workfor it :roll:

****! i've worked for years to get my car and do allthat **** aswell. so u cant preach ur **** to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
yea i know dave, its like we r young n hav cars, n they so jealous

:lol:

n then wat eva we do 2 our cars, they critasise it

n yeah we work 4 our money we dont scag it

:twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
Sweeny said:
yea i know dave, its like we r young n hav cars, n they so jealous

:lol:

n then wat eva we do 2 our cars, they critasise it

n yeah we work 4 our money we dont scag it

:twisted:
jealous? why the **** would i be jealousof ur cars u tits?

oh and what do u work as then sweeney!? go on , how many paper rounds do u actually do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi wasnt tryin to preach to u scott ure a more experienced modder i was just askin for your opinion. if u dont like the style im doin my car sorry mate each to there own just think u were a bit harsh thats all mate

what car u got now anyway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
dave said:
hi wasnt tryin to preach to u scott ure a more experienced modder i was just askin for your opinion. if u dont like the style im doin my car sorry mate each to there own just think u were a bit harsh thats all mate

what car u got now anyway
Fair do's/

I have a mgzr now. (awaiting sumsort of comment regardingit from sweeney)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be honest i though about one of them just as standard a lad i know round my way has got a proper phat one
fair do's back to you mate
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,060 Posts
dave said:
to be honest i though about one of them just as standard a lad i know round my way has got a proper phat one
fair do's back to you mate
welli narrowed my Choice downto one of the zr's or a new Civic Type S, but drove the civc an it was ****. mg was a lot better onthe road and was cheaper and got more extras inside for the money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Year but who goin to pay for the insurance sorry im with scott on this one its a bit much!It would have been different if you would have had buy the car yourself!Its like all them you see in max power got mint cars then when you read what their job is it either working at mcdonalds or a student that really does my head in when there are poeple working there nut off to mod there car :x Whats the point of doing it yet when you can drive there will new kits and stuff and your will be half the price or less and wont look as good and wont realy stand out! :lol: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the car is comin back from the bodyshop 2 days before my birthday and my dads a driving instructor so passing is not a problem!!!!!! insurance is cheaper i agree because of me goin on dads but my 5000 ive worked for is going on the car dont see the problem????? im paying for it all

also so in 2 4 weeks the gonna be a brand new craze and **** loads of diferent kits is there i dont think so!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
so u still taking in suggestions coz this has totally went off topic lol.......am not reely sure about the chromes m8. think they look better on big usa cars or sumthing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i am taking suggestions mate lol!!!! ive bought the chromes now but dont worry its not over the top lol just nice in my opinion anyway spoke to total vauxhall and they said it sounds good and said ive got a chance of a feature but he says he gets loads of corsas and there al the same so do something different u reckon i am thanks alot dave
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top