Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point between 12 and 2pm someone keyed the passenger side of my C today, am not impressed. Have a good idea of the no1 suspect and am waiting for the neighbours to the house I was parked at to check their 24hr CCTV recording!

The keying starts at the passenger door and goes all the way along... see the photo's below. Will be seeing if my mate can 'mop' most of it out for me this weekend.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Bloody tossers, there just jealous and have nothing better to do-i would be so mad!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thats just discraceful.. I just don't understand why people would want to do that. Have you upset someone recently?

Doesn't look too deep fortunately.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats just discraceful.. I just don't understand why people would want to do that. Have you upset someone recently?

Doesn't look too deep fortunately.
I'd happened to have had a few words with the #1 suspect a few minutes before leaving him standing near the car this lunchtime over some 'stirring' he had done with some aquaintances of mine.

Hopefully the CCTV will show if it was him or not. If it wasn't him then it was done late last night outside my house, again, haven't upset anyone here but I did turn up with the 3200w twin 12" audiopipe enclosure pumping some tunes out at approx 10pm last night. Neighbours know me though and if I'd pissed them off they'd just have a quiet word the next time they saw me. Don't think they are capable of keying the car over it.

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
sorry to hear about that... :|

i would be furious if that was mine :\

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've never had mine keyed, just a £420 dent when some jealous **** threw a lump of concrete at the side :angry: I still can't afford to fix it & looking at it every day since November still makes me mad!

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Find out who did it and kick the living s**t out of them and make them pay for the damage to the car!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Theres no way of finding out though, and even then getting evidence is very hard. CCTV is the best way but these days the little cnuts all wear the same tracksuits & cover their heads with caps & hoodies :dontknow:

I have three suspects for mine but no proof...and it may be none of them, could have just been some mindless yobs passing through.

·
Registered
158 Posts
At some point between 12 and 2pm someone keyed the passenger side of my C today, am not impressed. Have a good idea of the no1 suspect and am waiting for the neighbours to the house I was parked at to check their 24hr CCTV recording!

The keying starts at the passenger door and goes all the way along... see the photo's below. Will be seeing if my mate can 'mop' most of it out for me this weekend.

If you Kno The ****er That Did IT And They Have A Car, Get YOurself Some Grinding paste And Access To His Petrol Tank,Pop In Some Grindin Paste, Give it A Week And His Engine Is Totally ****ed.... That Otta Teach Him A Lesson

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is absolutely terrible, dont understand why someone would do that, it is such an annoying thing isnt it, luckily i have avoided any of that on my car yet.

But it is a hassle to have to sort it out isnt it.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Mines been keyed a few times both along the doors and bonnet but luckly the door marks have come out but the bonnet marks haven't :(

Sorry to hear this mate so hope you catch the person who did this

1 - 20 of 26 Posts