Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magazine quality photoshoots -

Many many years professional experience, I can provide high quality photos across the UK. Shot on site or location near you and with prices starting from £50.
You will receive the low resolution, watermarked photos for use online and to choose which you want either prints or high res copies of.

I am based in Syerston, Newark, and will charge £0.50 per mile for shoots over 20 miles away. Prices for prints start at £10 for a mounted 10x8" (Just shorter then A4)
and £20 for the digital versions. A full CD / memory stick of the digital copies and full copyright ownership is £100 (which is cheap in photography terms!).

I will always be open to deals and I will shoot up to 10 cars in an evening so I would happily do a big group discount. Photos are available in any media you want, so on canvas,
acrylic frames etc etc.

www.KaiCoombes.co.uk or 07814974034 to book.

I am also open to trades for corsa parts of equivalent value!

The most stunning photos tend to be at night or studio based when I can take full advantage of my lighting rigs, but here is a quick sample of my work.

I am not however primarily a car photographer, I also cover weddings, portrait, fashion and commercial.

See my website for more details.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update - I can now offer full indoor automotive studio shoots at Double Red studio in Lincoln, due to studio hire fees this will be a tad more expensive, but not too bad if multiple cars come.

£250 for up to 5 cars (minimum), then an additional £50 per car after that, everyone gets a full CD of images with a small logo in the bottom corner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts