Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It looks like satin on the last pic lol!

Looks cool in the 1st pic, expensive just for a bonnet though..

;)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Thought so in my opinion i dont see point in them main point of carbon fibre is to reduce weight as the bonnet is well heavy in affect that bonnet may be the same if not more than a standard bonnet on the other hand is good for people who are going for the carbon effect but there aint many on here who are

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
So its a fibreglass bonnet with a carbon fibre skin?

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Thought so in my opinion i dont see point in them main point of carbon fibre is to reduce weight as the bonnet is well heavy in affect that bonnet may be the same if not more than a standard bonnet on the other hand is good for people who are going for the carbon effect but there aint many on here who are
This is a wieght saving bonnet. It will weight pretty much bugger all compared to your standard bonnet.

£395 is pretty steep considering it isnt a 100% carbon bonnet. The procomp (correct me if I have the wrong company) ones that there are very few of were 100% carbon and were around that price if not cheaper.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
u wont get a full 100% carbon bonnet unles u pay through the roof for it!

price is a little steep but around £350 is the going rate!

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
u wont get a full 100% carbon bonnet unles u pay through the roof for it!

price is a little steep but around £350 is the going rate!
I meant 100% carbon bonnet and not just skinned carbon on a fiberglass shell.

The procomp ones used fiberglass strengthing bars and had a 100% carbon covering.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
our bonnets are of first grade quality carbon fibre we have some in stock which if anyone is nearby please feel free to take a look they really are top quality not flimsy rubbish like some places offer. they are finished in a very high gloss coat finish. we have searched all over the world for quality like these you would not be disappointed

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
so not a 100% fibreglass bonnet?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts