Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been asked so many times and have searched and searched but why cant i find one of these!

Have tried several different part numbers and vauxhall either say they dont exist or something completly different!!!

Im thinking if anyone can get hold of these they could do a group buy as im gagging for one and im sure many others are too

·
Registered
347 Posts
An astra Mk5 fascia fits with both but it has annoying stick out bits top and bottom and doesn't clip in properly I've just replaced mines for standard parts as it looks like for best looks it has to be a custom job. I may however be wrong.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An astra Mk5 fascia fits with both but it has annoying stick out bits top and bottom and doesn't clip in properly I've just replaced mines for standard parts as it looks like for best looks it has to be a custom job. I may however be wrong.
Yeh i know wot u mean its pointed out in the middle

I will consider doin it custom as all i need is the fibre glass etc got parts already but id rather get a proper one

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
if u do know where to get it from
holla :)

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
i've got one of these cd fascia parts from a mk4 (astra g) which can be modded to fit into the corsa single din space.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.