Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a face-lift corsa c and it cane with a cd30 as standard I have fitted a cd70 navigation with GID in it but there are a few problems notably with not turning off with the key and no illumination when lights go on. So I wonder if anyone knows if any wires need to be swapped. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
and the outside temperature works? the CDX0 were communicated with the ecu of the car for issues of airbag lights abs and others, if you do not mark the outside temperature you can stay without those functions, the key could be canceled in the radio menus, the lights at least in the previous ranges was by cable

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The outsi
and the outside temperature works? the CDX0 were communicated with the ecu of the car for issues of airbag lights abs and others, if you do not mark the outside temperature you can stay without those functions, the key could be canceled in the radio menus, the lights at least in the previous ranges was by cable
The outside temperature reads f

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
then you have an ecu and radio problem, or maybe coding them, they would be understood or it will stay that way because of pins and can bus issues, what you can try is to remove it and see the diagrams of the stickers of both radios if the CAN H CAN wiring L coincide in the pin, if they are correct, you can try to match them in vauxhall having the CAR PASS of your car and the donor car, although I think you need to match it first in the donor and then match it in yours, and it would work if everything It's correct, although it sounds to me like they were annoying pretending that they are not married every 20 seconds, but I don't know if they were radio and screen or also with the car's ecu, you can't pin this yourself because the signal is given by the ecu, in the CAR CDR there was a separate cable signal

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wiring for can h / can l are in the same place for both radios. The radio and display were paired and changed together so no safe mode. Everything works except the illumination and ignition logic and board computer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
then you have an ecu and radio problem, or maybe coding them, they would be understood or it will stay that way because of pins and can bus issues, what you can try is to remove it and see the diagrams of the stickers of both radios if the CAN H CAN wiring L coincide in the pin, if they are correct, you can try to match them in vauxhall having the CAR PASS of your car and the donor car, although I think you need to match it first in the donor and then match it in yours, and it would work if everything It's correct, although it sounds to me like they were annoying pretending that they are not married every 20 seconds, but I don't know if they were radio and screen or also with the car's ecu, you can't pin this yourself because the signal is given by the ecu, in the CAR CDR there was a separate cable signal
The wiring for can h and l is the same for both and the radio and display were changed together so paired. Do I need to pair to the car? And how. Everything works except ignition logic and illumination and board computer.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
quellaI don't know that anymore, I think I remember that in the CCRT2008 you could change the option of lights to the screen of night and day or deactivated in the menu, but the fear is giving you failure of there the f of FAIL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts