Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 corsa c and have fitted a cd70 navi and GID to it. It now nolonger turns off with the key and the temperature displays f and the range doesn't work. I do have all the sensors in the car already but can't work out why it doesn't work. The cd70 is a Siemens system out of a 2005 signum

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
the tid take temperature reference from the front bumper sensor, the gid instead gives it to the bcm, they change the wiring harness, and the car harness also when mounting that screen

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I don't know so much anymore, I know that in phase 1 it was like that, if the navigator radio was chosen, the radio installation branch changed, causing a partial change of the vehicle's branch, the CDX0 used at least in Vectra C this information from the BCM, so I imagine that they are standard radios and they will be the same in all cars, since it is not a separate circuit but rather the bcm gives it, the only thing that occurs to me is to see where the CD30 takes the info from and see if luck is in changing some pin of the gid, that I am going to doubt, because all the CDX0 go with can bus, look for the OPEL (which will be vauxhall for you) TIS that is the program of electrical diagrams and to see if there you have luck in the subject

1 - 6 of 6 Posts