Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FANCY GETTING A CENTRE EXIT EXHAUST FOR MY SXI,I WAS GONNA GET AN IRMSHER BACK BACK BOX BUT THEYRE A BIT SMALL AND VERY EXPENSIVE AND GETTING VERY COMMON, I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT,DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS /LINKS TO SITED WIV CENTRE EXIT EXHAUST/OR INFORMATION AND ADVICE

S

·
0 Posts
For a centre exit on the corsa c, you'll either need to get the Steinmetz centre exit one which is about £350 so v.expensive!! OR get a custom exhaust made up, but not sure how much this will cost. The spare wheel will get in the way if you just put a backbox in the middle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
modification advice

cheers thanks for your info,ive seen the steinmetz one on the site.like you sed very expensive.good tip about the spare wheel getting in the way though,,,dint realise dat.might try powerflow in bradford or leeds see if they cud help me out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive also got a SXI and want to get somthing different to the common irmsher back box, but am a bit worried that ill ruin the look of the car if i get the wrong style exhaust put on. my mate has a punto sporting and has had a custom twin exit exhaust made up from Powerflow exhaust in donny, the full works mid box piping and both back boxes. it looks mint! but it cost him the best part of £400, think im going to pay them a vist as it looks the part and has improved his performance. maybe worth checking out?
http://www.powerflow.uk.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts