Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i go buy it now from woolworths?? I think its £19.99 and have it in 15mins

or

Order from play £17.99 and have it monday/tuesday??

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Be a cheapskate and order it from Play. You'll only wait a coulpe of more days.

It's been out months now so what's a couple of days?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but the gf is at work all day so perfect time to play it then again could just stay on here all day :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
And here you are mate, why go out? Ooooh it is a lazy Sunday today :lol:

I need to wash the car and cut the grass, but can't B Rsed

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i havnt washed the car since i got it back from Midas :eek: :eek:

Cant be arsed :(

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Well, I'm going to do mine now I think, after I cut the grass, and I think you should do the same Daz.

Give it a wash and polish and you will feel more satisfied with your day, having done something. Otherwise it's back to work 2morra and you'll think 'what a waste of a weekend' if you don't

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sh*te at washing the car and dont have any polish or anything.....

I usually pay someone to do it :lol:

When i do it its all steaky :(

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
What like covered in lumps of meat?

Oh sorry, did you mean streaky? Well, go find someone else to do it and watch them. That's always satisfying, watching someone else work!

Anyway, I thought you were skint, and now you're on about buying computer games!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noones open to do it :(

Yeah i am skint :lol:

BUT....

Im bored and wanted something new to play...... I cant afford it really - i have to take mum out for tea tonight for her bday i said i would treat so thats gonna be like £30odd quid :( :(

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't do it!!! Don't buy championship manager

As much as I love the beautiful game, champ manager can destroy your social life. :lol:

·
Registered
625 Posts
lol championship manager is the most addictive game ever, I used to find myself up at 4am still on the PC, fukced my sleep pattern and everything! lol its evil....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i kno wot u mean, i remember revisin for my gcse's, wen my parents went to work, i jumped on the pc and started playin it, and as soona s they came bak from work i jumped bak onto my revision - oh the good old days, ive prob played that game at least a good 3000 hours lol

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i prefer the 01/02 updated game tho, dnt like the new 03/04 version - jus use to da layout of the 01/02 version, so i jus update that all the time!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
You know, I've never got away with footie management games. I play a lot of games on PC, but those.....

Nope, just can't be bothered to install em.

WooHoo 1500 Posts :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i didnt go get it - couldnt be arsed....

Yeah once i start playing i get addicted BUT i think im addicted to corsa-c more....

Might order it end of the month.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts