Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought a complete set of bulbs for upgrading my lights (Ring Ice Blue for Side, Dipped and Fog, and Ring Ultra Xenon for Main beam). The main lights were easy as pie to change, even the manual was pretty helpful!

However, I am at a loss as to how to get to change the fog bulbs? The manual simply says consult dealer! I'm sure it can be done though, any pointers anyone?!

Cheers

Mat

·
Registered
114 Posts
you might have to take the bumper off for this one. once its off you'll be able to see better and theres a couple of screws holding in each fog light unit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bit tricky to do - coulda done with lifting the car up a bit to make it easier to poke me head under but got there in the end! Hopefully it was worth the effort - can't really see much difference in this light!

Cheers for your help guys, made it a lot easier than i was expecting!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
probably best jacking up car to get underfront ull need space, unscrew cap above, try to remeber how u took it off there a ******* to get bk on, then unclip the clips this leaves bulb hanging on a wire you then have to unclip the wire from the bulb and replace with new bulb ensuring bulb is attached to wire and reclipped in place, hey presto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts