Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have resigned to the fact i am going to get either a pioneer or sony headunit with the silver corsa replacement fascia. But at the same time i thought i would replace all the speakers with infinity ones (i think these are the best?).

Anyway i was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for which speakers are the best? i believe the £99 set of two speakers and 2 tweeters for the front with 13.5 speaker adapters from autoleads is the best?

And about £99 for the two rear ones? what size can you fit in the rear btw, i dont care about the fiddley bits as i am going to get it all fitted. Where seems to be providing the best deals on infinity (or other) make speakers at the moment?

Thanks in advance for your help guys, always appreciated.

Ben with a 2002 corsa

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The rear speakers are pretty small, not sure on actual size. Get some 6x9's on the parcel shelf, that'd give you much better quality sound. You will need to get the shelf sound proofed though or it will vibrate like crazy

·
Registered
107 Posts
The rear spekers in the corsa you can just about get 5 1/2 " speakers in there at abit of a push as recomended forget trying to put rear speakers in when they were and put on 6 by 9 on the shelf it is more hassle then its worth taking the rear sides apart to fit new speakers but also if you still want to do it you need to look at the depth of the speaker as they isn't much room when you put it all back together you might need someautoleads speaker adaptors also

Hope that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts